CRA to introduce new T3010-1 form for fiscal periods ending on or after Dec 1, 2010

November 04, 2010 | By: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) Mark Blumberg
Topics: News, What's New from the Charities Directorate of CRA, Canadian Charity Law

CRA advised today “A revised Registered Charity Information Return has been developed in response to changes announced in the federal budget of March 4, 2010. This new Form T3010-1 will be used by charities with fiscal periods ending on or after December 1, 2010 and will be mailed to charities early in January 2011.”

[ED. The CRA has subsequently noted that you should now use the T3010-1 for filings after March 4, 2010 and for further information see:   ]

Do you require legal advice with respect to Canadian or Ontario non-profits or charities?


Charity Lawyer Mark Blumberg

Mark Blumberg is a partner at the law firm of Blumberg Segal LLP in Toronto and works almost exclusively in the areas of non-profit and charity law.
Download vCard



Blumberg Segal LLP
Barristers & Solicitors
#1202 - 390 Bay Street
Toronto, Ontario
M5H 2Y2 Canada

Charity Law List

Join Blumbergs' non-profit and charities newsletter
View recent issue: August 2019