CRA Documents and Cases involving Canadian Charities Operating Abroad and International Development

November 23, 2007 | By: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) Mark Blumberg
Topics: Canadian Charities Operating Abroad

The Canada Revenue Agency has hundreds of forms and documents that are relevant to Canadian charities operating outside of Canada on their website. Some people find the website confusing or overwhelming. The documents below are the ones most frequently accessed by Canadian registered charities that are provided by the CRA and that are relevant to Canadian Charities Operating Abroad and Canadian charities conducting International Development Activities.

CRA information letters dealing with Canadian charities Operating Abroad and International Development
Selected CRA Information Letters Dealing with Charities Operating Abroad

Cases dealing with Canadian Charities operating Abroad
Canadian Cases dealing with Canadian Registered Charities operating Abroad

Some other general resources from CRA with respect to Canadian registered charities:

Do you require legal advice with respect to Canadian or Ontario non-profits or charities?


Charity Lawyer Mark Blumberg

Mark Blumberg is a partner at the law firm of Blumberg Segal LLP in Toronto and works almost exclusively in the areas of non-profit and charity law.
Download vCard



Blumberg Segal LLP
Barristers & Solicitors
#1202 - 390 Bay Street
Toronto, Ontario
M5H 2Y2 Canada

Charity Law List

Join Blumbergs' non-profit and charities newsletter
View recent issue: September 2019