CanadaHelps is offering a number of free training seminars for charities. They look very interesting and here are the details:
Free Training Seminars for Charities - Fall Webinar Schedule Annouced!
Want to learn more about online fundraising, social media and technology? CanadaHelps can help!
Join us for free online training seminars (webinars) about current topics you need to know about to stay ahead of the online fundraising curve. All you need is an internet connection and a set of speakers or headphones to join in.
Click the links to find out more and register today!
- September 15th - The 10 Things You Must Do Online and the 10 Things You Can Do For Free
- September 29th - BIG Gifts! Using CanadaHelps for Gifts of Securities
- October 13th - The Networked NonProfit: Using Social Media to Accomplish More With Less with guest presenter Beth Kanter
- October 27th - How Tweet It Is
- November 10th - SEO, SEM and Analytics for Non-Profits
- November 24th - Everything Old is New Again
- December 8th - Do You Feel Technology Is a Source of Frustration or Creativity for your Organization?
Stay tuned - more webinar topics to come. Is there some aspect of online fundraising or social media that you would like to learn about? Let us know at
Do you require legal advice with respect to Canadian or Ontario non-profits or charities?
Mark Blumberg is a partner at the law firm of Blumberg Segal LLP in Toronto and works almost exclusively in the areas of non-profit and charity law.